Monday, April 18, 2005

RetroPost: 4.18.05

{Saved from Xanga} Wow, it's been a long time. So here I am back on the teller line since Jenn quit! I'm still worried about my vacation time, but if it seems to be turning sour, I'm hoping to use the fact that I'm their most experienced teller as a bargaining chip. Either way, family comes first and foremost. Work will never ever come first. So, yeah. But for the moment, I'm planning our trip and making a super itinerary. Well, the reason I actually wanted to write was that Missy just came in and she's all tiny. I was going to be sad but then I remembered that I don't care. I really don't. I'm so done feeling sorry for myself. I am 100% comfortable to be the cute, round friend. Especially since I don't have to be the cute, round friend who looks longingly at her friends' relationships. My hair feels kinda frumpy... But that's only because I need a haircut. Other than that, I'm totally comfortable with myself. I still want to lose weight and get healthy but I can deal with being me. I'm making Billy go shopping on Saturday so I can get cute clothes that actually fit instead of trying to squeeze into my old size and be sad about it. I'm in a good mood that way. Yay! ~Jilli~

No comments:

Post a Comment